Thread: If Christianity Is True, Everyone Is Saved

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Tribal Karma

Icon 3 If Christianity Is True, Everyone Is Saved

Just for YOU from Tribal Staff:

All the documentary evidence from the entire history of Christianity—from its earliest writings in the 50s of the first century until today—shows us a religion in a state of argument. Church councils beginning in the fourth century sought to end argument by authoritatively standardizing scripture, worship, and belief. Twenty-seven Christian writings were chosen as sacred […]

More...

Tribal Spirtual Elder
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Tribal Karma
    which leads to question,which"christian"belief is right(think south park).or are any of them?i don't think any one religion(or philosophy for that matter)has it right.but they all can't be wrong either.

and if we're going to go there,i am sure"jesus"has come out of more peoples mouth and not in prayer.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Tribal Karma
    A woman I worked with explained to me once that Catholics aren't Christians. I never realized there were people who felt that way and it made me wonder if sects founded within the same religion couldn't agree with one another how were they going to get anything "right?"

The "IF" in the headline is a very large one for me.

Tribal Spirtual Elder
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Tribal Karma
    i saw someone tell that at a funeral mass,and then say that the deceased wasn't going to heaven.asshole wasn't a strong enough word,but the only one i could think of at the time.

like i said,none of them have it right,even if any of it were true.the westboro baptist church is just one example.