• Consciousness

by Published on 02-13-2014 07:37 PM  Number of Views: 1239 
    1. Categories:
    2. Consciousness

I am a certified hypnotist and have been in practice for more than twenty years.
    There is much false information about hypnosis. Much of it has to do with erroneous depictions in movies and novels.

Here are some things about hypnosis:

Can anyone be hypnotized?
    Anyone with average or above intelligence can be hypnotized. The depth of hypnosis varies, but anyone with an imagination and the willingness, can be hypnotized. Whether you are in a very deep state of hypnosis, known as a trance state, or in a very light trance state, you can achieve benefits from hypnosis.

Will I reveal personal information while hypnotized?
    You will not reveal any information you donít want revealed. You are completely aware of what is happening and do not give up control of what information you share.

Can I get stuck in hypnosis?
    No, you cannot get stuck in hypnosis. Hypnosis is a state that you often enter unknowingly. For example, when you are driving your car and reach your destination without recalling the details of the trip, it is a form of hypnosis. When you are watching TV you are in a state like hypnosis. These trance like states wear off naturally so getting stuck is not a possibility.

How many sessions will it take to achieve my goal?
    It is impossible to predict this but many have had quit smoking in one session, while other goals require several sessions. Sometimes the issue is deeper than imagined and results vary from one individual to another.

Does the hypnotist have power over me while I am in hypnosis?
    The hypnotist has no power over the client. If they did, everyone would be thin, healthy, nonsmokers with great self esteem and no stress. You always have the ability to refuse to accept the suggestions of the hypnotist. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis! The hypnotist is only a guide to help you reach those goals you want to achieve using this wonderful tool. You will be taught to continue to use self-hypnosis to maintain your success after the sessions have ended. You maintain control of your actions at all times.

Can hypnosis cure everything or solve all problems?
    No, hypnosis is not a cure-all. Hypnosis is very powerful and can cure, or aid in the cure, of a great many ailments. Hypnosis can also solve a great many personal problems. At times hypnosis can produce what seem to be miracles. But it is not the answer for everything. Hypnosis is a powerful, natural tool we all have available to us to help improve our lives in a great many ways.

Is hypnosis dangerous?
    No, hypnosis is a safe and natural way of helping people.

If you would like to train as an hypnotist, here's a site that I recommend.
    https://hypnosiscenter.infusionsoft....p2dvd/ohiotom/

Tribal Copyright
Visitor locations AddThis Social 

Bookmark Button Tribal Gear