• All World Religions

by Published on 01-28-2017 07:40 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. All World Religions,
    3. Human Beliefs

I was born to Christianity; My parents were Christians of the Roman Catholic faith. My mother was very passionate about ...
    by Published on 12-15-2016 10:49 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. All World Religions,
    3. Human Beliefs

Everything technically has the potential to become a symbol. Or acts as a functioning symbol for something else. "sith" is a symbol for darkness. A symbol for individual growth and strength. I have my own definition of why I place emphasis in certain things but symbolism has it's purpose especially in the "dark" community. Darkness itself is a symbol, for me it's a symbol of growth beyond what we originally think we can grow to. Strength beyond what we restrict with weakness. Darkness is dropping the facade we take when we become part of society, and no matter how "ugly" our true face is we still find it beautiful. The facade that people put on to hide their true selves is something everybody, or nearly everybody has done at one point in their life.

The "sith" or "dark knight", as Moor referred to, is somebody who is willing to take off the facade. Like I said, the existence we have tells us that the emotions we suppress, like hatred and anger are bad, that our "true face is ugly" so there will be pain that comes from doing this. I did it, I got a fair amount of hatred from it too, which was still something I didn't expect from a "society of acceptance". But this is what I learnt from this post and from my path thus far in the dark side, I do care what other people think of me and sometimes I do fear their disgust and wish for their approval, I just don't let that fear hold me back from achieving what I desire. I don't need their approval and I don't have to "register" ( for lack of a better term) their disgust. Considering that I am disgusted at how they remain in the state of "content" and that their judgement is based on fear of somebody plunging into the abyss, they are afraid that I don't need that, so maybe I really don't care. At the very least, I'm working to not care about their judgement ( their is a balance for that which I recognise of not caring about their disgust but not absolutely dismissing it because then I might not take aboard necessary criticisms).

This is what I asked myself and ask you. Is this truly who you are? Or is it what you've told yourself you are to please other people? And are you willing to look at your true face in the mirror? Or are you held back by somebody else's morality on you? Are you too scared to call it "beautiful"? You should only answer to one person in this existance, that's you. This is my challenge to you. Show a side of your true self today, in public in front of people, whether that be hugging or kissing a total stranger to screaming "####" in the middle of a library. Take off that facade for at least 30 seconds, and ####ing love it.
    by Published on 11-29-2016 09:12 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. All World Religions

The book "Practical Handbook for the Priest"
    is intended as a practical resource for the priest. Clear ...

Tribal Copyright
Visitor locations AddThis Social 

Bookmark Button Tribal Gear